This blog is intended to share easy solutions to some very awkward encounters that I have experienced. It is also to share my frustrations in the lack of common sense that exists out there today. So many things could be solved by simply taking two seconds longer to make a decision and thinking about whether the action you are about to take is better than another. If you have had an awkward encounter, or been frustrated with someone's lack of common sense, please feel free to share them here on this blog.
Also note that in writing this blog, I do not excuse myself from having a lapse in judgment and needing a quick lesson in common sense, nor do I claim to have never been the source of an awkward interaction: no one should, but some people do it more often than others. That... is sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment